Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bad News Bears



Okay, so I have good and bad news, guys..

The good news, my vacation was absolutely incredible! (I know, I'm late with my post. Shhh!)
The bad news, I may have killed my digital point and shoot while I was down there.

So. This puts a bit of a damper on my blogging attempts for a little while. I'm really upset about it, actually. I'm going to start saving up for a new one, maybe even an DSLR if I can.. But until then I'm at a standstill for sharing my physical work :( If you're following me on twitter you might see some not awesome quality cell phone pictures, but that's probably the best I can do for now.. I promise to keep creating and share everything with you all as soon as possible!

I'll keep working with my film SLR's, so I will be updating on those every once in awhile. Currently I have two rolls started but not yet finished. For now, here's a couple of my favorite pictures from my vacation in Tortola, BVI. :)







It was challenging to come back to the cold winter of SD, but it's finally beginning to feel like spring here! I cannot wait for what adventures the summer will bring :)

-bunny

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment :)