Monday, February 18, 2013

Seems Like Spring


Here in good ol' South Dakota, winters can be fierce. Today, however, was one of the rare gems where you can slip on some rain boots and hike through ice and snow in beautiful 40 degree weather. How could anyone pass up an opportunity like that?  So, my mother and I packed up our pup and headed out for a casual, Sunday afternoon hike in my favorite place. Where is it, you may ask? Well, if I told you that I'd have to kill you. ;)





Of course, I brought along one of my trusty SLR's. This roll of film got filled up today and will be developed in the very near future. So stay tuned, I can't wait to show you!! :) 


Gotta love some random graffiti!


But really.. The trails were covered in ice. I literally skated down the hills. If that's not living on the edge, I don't know what is. 




Frozen rivers are too tempting to pass up! 



And also difficult to get out of...



Have a happy week :)
-bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment :)