Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh Hey, Driftwood

After getting my film developed, I knew I was in need of a way to display them. As I dug around for ideas, I stumbled upon a few pieces of driftwood I had picked up at the lake this summer. Once I found them, I knew exactly what to do with them. And so it had begun. 

Once I had painted details on each piece of wood, I measured out lengths of string, wrapped and glued it around each piece accordingly. Finally, they were ready to hang! I conducted a scavenger hunt around my house for clothespins, but could only find 7.. More will be added soon :) 


Photos and Psalms.. all a girl needs.



  ^^ My favorite part :)

Hey kitten! 


 ^^ Sneak peek of photos to come


I absolutely love how this project turned out, and I'm so happy to have something filling up this wall! This is a great way to display photos and cards because they're not permanent! Items can be removed or added as I please. Plus they're not hiding in some box in the closet! I thought it would be a lot more difficult than it was, so I definitely recommend trying something like this for your own type of display. :)

Have a great week!
-bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment :)