Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Beginnings

Well hello again! It seems that life has a funny way of getting in the way and totally knocking you off your feet, forcing you to start all over. I know it's a little after New Years, but I'm ready for a new beginning. As you've probably noticed, Thumper's Burrow has a new look! I'm really looking forward to getting back into creating, writing, and posting, so stay tuned! New things are coming...

For now, here's a look at a few things I've done since my last post:

"I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4

"I am yours to keep."

"In the depths of winter, I discovered in me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
Laptop skin


"Let it be"

Have a lovely week! :)
-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment :)