Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello World!

I'm so excited to be starting my first blog!! I have to be honest and admit that figuring this out is a little challenging, especially trying to design it. That being said, it will probably be under construction for a few weeks while I try and figure out exactly how I want it to look :) It's not perfect, but it's definitely a start! I'll get the hang of it someday.

I'm really looking forward to what this summer is going to bring! I have a new (old) sewing machine to learn how to use, I picked up a free coffee table and a large piece of plywood from the side of the road, I'm in the process of learning the ukulele (whose case is in serious need of some style), and that's just the beginning! This is especially true since rummage season has only begun.. Yippee! I'll be getting to know my camera much better now, which I'm looking forward to as well. I've begun to take it everywhere with me! (I even took it to the grocery store tonight. Yikes.) Oh well, you never know what you'll stumble upon when you're out and about!

Let the adventures begin! :)

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment :)